"If the dream is big enough the facts don't matter." - Dexter Yager
Friday, January 15, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
The Five Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Life by Brian Tracy
1. The Law of Cause and Effect: Everything happens for a reason; for every effect there is a specific cause.
2. The Law of Belief: Whatever you truly believe, with feeling, becomes your reality.
3. The Law of Expectations: Whatever you expect, with confidence, becomes your own self-fulfilling prophecy.
4. The Law of Attraction: You are a living magnet, and you invariably attract into your life the people, situations and circumstances that are in harmony with your dominant thoughts.
5. The Law of Correspondence: Your outer world tends to be a reflection of your inner world and corresponds with your dominant patterns of thinking.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Monday, January 4, 2010
Sunday, January 3, 2010
"Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored." - Earl Nightingale